We are recruiting! Drop us an email at email@example.com to apply for any of the positions below. At the moment we have no funds for salaries, so we expect applicants to come with a cofounder attitude; once the positions below will be filled, we will be ready to start a fundraising campaign, so we expect to be able to pay a salary by Q2-3 of 2017.
We are very flexible and open to applicants bringing their own projects into Fluxcraft if they fit our goals, and are open to people freelancing or working another job until we get funds for a full-time salary.
Chief Technology Officer - based in Helsinki or Berlin
- Leading as system architect, coordinating and planning development and maintainance of the software architecture of the Fluxcraft Network.
- Working with the Chief Operations Officer in setting up and running our DevOps office in Berlin.
- Systematically developing documentation and other educating tools to help the community learn about the architecture, API and relevant technologies.
- Expertise in Scala, Akka & Spark, or good alternatives.
- Deep understanding of git and (evolutionary) database design.
- Extensive experience with system architecture and DevOps.
- Community leadership and pedagogy skills.
- Excellent networking skills (and ideally an extensive network in Berlin).
- Bonus: familiarity with Nix and NixOS/NixOps.
Chief Community Officer - based in Helsinki
- Managing community relations of the Fluxcraft Network, with a focus on our member community.
- Dealing with the administration of the association.
- Coordinating the Helsinki Ecocluster and its projects.
- Helping the CFO and CMO organize crowdfunding campaigns.
- Superb social skills and an aptitude for leading with subtlety and compassion.
- Experience with operations, administration and finance of non-profit associations in Finland.
- Strong entrepreneurial and networking skills, knowledge of the Helsinki startup and business scene.
- Native-level command of the Finnish language.
Chief Financial Officer - based in Europe
- Managing the organization's finances, including fund-raising, budgeting and bookkeeping.
- Setting up and running Fluxcraft's finance office in a major European financial capital.
- Leading the design of a fintech framework for the Fluxcraft platform, in collaboration with other team members and developers.
- Fostering comprehensive finance and banking services on the platform, independently or by collaboration with other organizations.
- Operational knowledge of crowdfunding through the use of bonds, including up to date familiarity with European regulations.
- Experience in managing finances of organizations with both for-profit and non-profit aspects.
- Expertise in quantitative finance including fragility analysis and bimodal strategies as well as advanced data analytics techniques.
- Relevant programming experience is optional but very desirable.